2020 Fall Nut & Candy Sale
Information for Troops and Customers
- To see the delicious nuts & candy being sold, click here! New this year: Dark Chocolate Mint Trefoils!
- Girls get to CHOOSE their rewards at most levels! View the rewards the girls can earn (includes online sales). Click here!
- Girls can also earn patches for selling! View the patches here.
- For every 100 items girls sell, they will get their name entered to win Sally the Giant Sloth! She’s about 5 feet tall and ready to be snuggled!
- Online sales are a great way to sell to friends and family outside of Alaska, reach your goals while being COVID-conscious AND, girls can create an Avatar in their likeness! Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Go to www.gsnutsandmags.com/gsfn
2) Create your personalized site!
3) Send emails to family & friends!
Click here for more detailed instructions.
- Click here to view the list of important deadlines, such as, when pre-sales end, when the product will arrive in Fairbanks and when girls will be delivering the products.
- Safety tips and selling ideas can be found by clicking here.
- Through the Care to Share program, Troops will be donating nuts & candy to the the Fairbanks Food Bank this year. Customers can help by purchasing extra product for the Fairbanks Food Bank! .
- Troop Leaders, if you need to print off more Girl Permission Slips, just click here! Also, track your girls’ rewards choices on this blank Rewards Tracking Chart!
- Learn more about the sale mascot, the sloth, and get thinking about your goals with this fun Fall Product Sale Activity Packet!