Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Become a Girl Scout Leader!
Make a difference in a girl’s life. The Girl Scout Troop Leader position is designed for people with jobs, families and school commitments – FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Plus by becoming a troop leader you have the opportunity to be a mentor and acquire new skills. Have fun and give back to your community!
We have dedicated membership staff serving each area in our jurisdiction. Click here for a staff directory.
All leaders receive free training!
SIGN UP NOW!
We are always looking for presenters for Girl Scout programs or help with Council-sponsored events. If you have a skill you would like to share or want to help with an upcoming Girl Scout program, please contact Sage Beard, Membership Program Specialist at email@example.com.
Adult Development Courses and Training Calendar
Find out about our adult development courses. Download a copy of our 2012 fall training schedule (PDF, 240 KB) or leaders lunch seminar schedule (PDF, 698 KB).
Girl Scout Forms
PDF versions of many of our forms are now available. Click here to download our forms.
Click here for the safety checklist. (4.38 MB)
Troop Meeting Resources
- Kaper Chart Basics (PDF, 29 KB)
- Flag Ceremony Basics (PDF, 23 KB)
- Where do I place my Council ID, numbers, pins and badges?
- Daisy Two Year Guide (PDF, 645 KB)
- Brownie Two Year Guide (PDF, 790 KB)
- Junior Two Year Guide (PDF, 774 KB)
- Cadette/Senior Two Year Guide (PDF, 11 KB)
- Mixed Troop Badge Comparison Chart (PDF, 1,013 KB)