Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Become a Girl Scout Leader!
Make a difference in a girl’s life. The Girl Scout Troop Leader position is designed for people with jobs, families and school commitments – FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Plus by becoming a troop leader you have the opportunity to be a mentor and acquire new skills. Have fun and give back to your community!
We have dedicated membership staff serving each area in our jurisdiction. Click here for a staff directory.
All leaders receive free training!
SIGN UP NOW!
We are always looking for presenters for Girl Scout programs or help with Council-sponsored events. If you have a skill you would like to share or want to help with an upcoming Girl Scout program, please contact Alison Brown, Membership Program Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Development Courses and Training Calendar
Find out about our adult development courses.
Also, download copies of our Fall Council Important Date Fliers:
Girl Scout Forms
PDF versions of many of our forms are now available. Click here to download our forms.
Click here for the safety checklist. (4.38 MB)
Troop Meeting Resources
- Kaper Chart Basics (PDF, 29 KB)
- Flag Ceremony Basics (PDF, 23 KB)
- Where do I place my Council ID, numbers, pins and badges?
- Daisy Two Year Guide (PDF, 645 KB)
- Brownie Two Year Guide (PDF, 790 KB)
- Junior Two Year Guide (PDF, 774 KB)
- Cadette Two Year Guide (PDF, 11 KB)
- Mixed Troop Badge Comparison Chart (PDF, 1,013 KB)