Camp Jessie Bloom provides an unforgettable summer adventure, packed full of fun, friendships, and enriching outdoor experiences. Girl Scout camp offers girls a memorable, beautiful, and safe environment where they can gain confidence and independence to face challenges.
Camp Jessie Bloom is held at Lost Lake camp, 58.5 miles south of Fairbanks on the Richardson Highway. The camp facilities are on a lovely campground in a spruce, aspen, and birch forest. Girls swim and canoe on the lake, hike on the trails, and observe the wildlife which includes ducks, beavers, owls, red squirrels, and moose.
Camp Jessie Bloom is the best way to build new skills, get a sense of community, and develop a deep appreciation for nature. All girls, including non-Girl Scouts are encouraged to attend our traditional and exciting camping experience!
- Ladybug Camp (Daisy & Brownie Camp): July 17 – July 19 - $225
- Ptarmigan Camp (Brownie Camp): July 24 – July 30 - $375
- Black Bear Wilderness Camp (Junior & Cadette Camp): July 24 – July 30 - $375
- Caribou Camp (Junior & Cadette Camp): July 17 – July 23 - $375
- Summit Camp (Cadette & Older Camp): July 17 – July 23 - $375
Camp registration begins on Monday, February 22
Campership Applications Due: Friday, May 13, 2016
All forms and full payment Due: Monday, June 6, 2016